Aswin is a registered public charitable trust that is not a profit making one, created mainly for funding Vedic Science Research Institute (VEDSRI in short) which is also a registered public charitable trust engaged high-profile research activities in ancient scientific wisdom. At present Aswin is collecting donations to be handed over in full to support Vedsri’s current projects in July 2017. They are: (1) Starting e-classes leading to an award of Ph. D. degree, to teach Vedabhaasha and to guide the students to mathematically decode within 4 years, the whole gamut of Vedic literature like 4 Vedas, 108 upanishadhs, Brahmasuthra, Sankhya Kaarika etc. into their own subjects of pure maths, science, medicine, technology, etc. (2) Publishing two monthly magazines ANCIENT SCIENTIFIC WISDOM in English and VAAZHUM VAZHI its Tamil version. Both will publish Vedsri’s latest findings useful to students and their parents to improve their knowledge and derive benefit from the tips to live a happier daily life. (3) Organise an international seminar on the same topic with the research papers presented by highly reputed scholars for 2 days on 15 & 16 July 2017 in the Kartiyaini auditorium of Uttara Guruvayurappan temple situated at 10 minutes walking distance from Mayur Vihar Phase I metro station in Delhi.
Expected minimum donation slabs item-wise are given below:
- Delegate charges for paper presentation is Rs.1000/- and above.
- Advance booking for one confirmed seat for two days of the seminar Rs.500/-
- For 12 monthly hard copy issues of each magazine Rs. 600/- inclusive of postage charges.
- Email copies are free, but the Trust will be grateful if a donation Rs. 600/- is given.
- Advertisements in either of the magazines: for inside full page colour only Rs. 20,000/- and for 2nd or 3rd cover page 30,000/- each. Last cover outside page Rs. 40,000/- For concession in cases of full year 12 issues, please contact us by phone, email or web.
All remittances either by cheque or direct to our Axis bank, Saidapet branch, Chennai, account in favour of ASWIN TRUST a/c no. 917020027472548, IFS Code UTIB0000781.